Free Tips

Inter Milan director Piero Ausilio has said that the club will not make a move for Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante in the summer transfer window.

Kante has had injury problems in recent months and has not been playing regularly.

The France international has been linked with a move away from Chelsea, with reports claiming that Inter want to sign the former Leicester City star.

Inter head coach Antonio Conte worked with 29-year-old central midfielder when he was in charge of the London club, and he reportedly wants to sign him for the Italian club.

However, Inter director Ausilio has said that the Serie A outfit do not plan to make a move for the 29-year-old.

Ausilio said, as quoted in The Daily Mail: “Kante is an important part of Chelsea, I don’t think he will be up for sale. We have eight important central midfielders, we will begin and move forward with them.”

Stats

Kante has made three appearances in the Premier League for Chelsea so far this season, according to WhoScored.

The former Leicester star made 20 starts and two substitute appearances in the league for the Blues last season, scoring three goals in the process, according to WhoScored.

Chelsea are rated at 8/13 by Betfair to finish in the top four of the Premier League table this season.

Source link

admin
September 27, 2020
en_USEnglish
tr_TRTurkish ru_RURussian en_USEnglish